Kreger House:
An Original
Franklin Farm


About

Site Plan

In The News

Donors
Kreger House
Just Prior
to Movement
to New Site
2012
finish the public restroom facility and completely refurbish the house. The final step is finishing the barn and creating a useful commons area in the center of the three buildings.

Max2
About
What Needs To Be Done

The Kreger Farmhouse, barn and shed have been donated to the Franklin Historical Society. A group of Villagers have organized the move of the buildings to Franklin's Village Center and have raised more than $350,000 that has been used to relocate the three buildings, build foundations, provide necessary utility connections,

Contact
Possible uses for the buildings include:



Each building (house, barn and shed) may have different uses by different organizations.

The goal is to keep the buildings together to maintain their farm-like relationship. This is a great opportunity to enhance the Historic District, provide community gathering spaces and preserve a rare example of the local architectural vernacular of the mid 1800’s all at the same time. Please visit the our online shop to contribute to this effort. Donations are tax deductible.
Contact The Franklin Historical Society:

Ann or Bill Lamott
(248) 538-0273

Jeff Kopelman
(248) 932-1468


info@franklin-history.org


forward
Browse Back