The Museum contains artifacts related to Franklin's history about schools, businesses, government and people.
About the Museum
The facility that houses the Franklin Historical Museum is the previous home of Jenny and Stanley Derwich. If is
located at 26165 13 Mile Road in Franklin. Mr. and Mrs. Derwich built the home in 1951. The house was given to the Franklin Historical Society in 1998.
The museum is open by appointment. Call or email us to schedule a time.
The Franklin historical sociey's archievs include topics and collections from "Archeological Digs" to "Village Records"
Click for list of collections in the Archives.
Contact The Franklin Historical Society:
Ann or Bill Lamott